ABOUT SANDYFORD HOUSE

Sandyford House is a listed property from the late 1700’s and located in the heart of Sandyford Village in South County Dublin adjacent to the M50 and Luas Green Line. This development comprises the complete renovation and refurbishment of the existing Sandyford House to an exceptional standard by Turkington Rock and the construction of ‘The Farmhouse’, a bespoke contemporary bungalow adjacent to Sandyford House.

THE Homes

The complete renovation of one of the oldest remaining houses in South Dublin and a light filled bungalow on a 0.2 acre plot.

  • Sandyford House / 233 sq m (2,510 sq ft) / 4 bed detached (CURRENTLY LET)
  • The Farmhouse / 180 sq m (1,930 sq ft) / 4 bed detached (SOLD)

MAP